Click the button below to download the setupdesigner.zip file to your computer.
Extract the file to your computer. This is the setup program.
Double click the install program to start the installation process. NOTE: you must disable your antivirus software for the installation to work properly. This program will NOT work with Apple computers.
You will be asked to update the software. Click YES / Allow the program to update. Do this for each update.
You will now be able to use the Label Maker Software.
Have fun, explore and enjoy making your own Labels. NOTE: you can only use black clip art and black fonts, the labels are already in colour.
The Squeezed Grape is proud to offer the
“Lasting Impressions Designer Edition”
so you can create your own labels!
Lasting Impressions Designer Edition - Quick Start Guide v 2.86
Easy steps to creating your own beautiful custom labels Instructions are shown on the opening screen.
1. Click the Create Label icon.
2. CHOOSE YOUR BACKGROUND - Click on the image of the label you wish to use for your background. Please note MacDay wine kit retailers may not carry all of the available designs, check with your retailer.
3. DESIGN -Click the insert text icon to “Enter Your Text” and then click on the label background you selected. Double-click on the text box that appears and enter your text. Once you have entered your text, click anywhere on the label background and sizing handles will appear around the text. You can now customize your text by selecting a font style, resize your text, move, or rotate it.
Font style – With the sizing handles active, select a font style from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen. Tip – Click on the B,I or U at the top of the screen for special effects
Resize text – With the sizing handles active, either type a point size from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, or left click on a sizing handle and drag to make the text box bigger or smaller.
Move text box – Click and drag the text box to move it
Rotate text – Click, hold and drag on the green sizing handle dot to rotate text or select a specific angle by clicking on the rotate text drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
Click to add a Wine Name, and then click on your label background. Now click on the wine name drop-down menu at the top of the screen to select a wine type. Tip – Double click on the wine text box you created and enter your wine type if it is not listed. You can save the name for future use. Click to add a Bottling Date, and then click on your label background.
4. SAVE your label - Click at the top of the screen to save your label design. Tip – The default location for saving your designs is My Documents/MacDay Label Systems/Customers.
5. ORDER your labels - Click the ORDER icon on the top tool bar. Enter your email address and then our email address
( firstname.lastname@example.org ) Complete the rest of the form and click Send Order. Do this for EACH unique label you want printed.